South China Sea Young Scientist Collaboration Workshop 南海青年科學家工作坊
South China Sea Young Scientist Collaboration Workshop
The recruitment targets of the workshop are domestic and international PhD and master students in Taiwan. We want to invite young scientists form Oceanography, Biology, and Ecology related disciplines. We hope to gather young scientists and share their researches or ideas. The workshop will be held on 20 December, 2019, at National Sun Yat-sen University.
The resent schedule of the workshop are as follows
(1) Introduction of Dongsha Atoll and Taiping Research Station
(2) Students’ oral presentation
(3) Group discussion
(4) Visiting the Long-Distance Fishing Fleet and/or Ocean Researcher III
(5) An opportunity to visit Dongsha Atoll Research Station if you give a presentation
URL for online registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5MOCNEhxWSj5LsQSwcavQH2QZgvvKg34kfSeKF1xYI1XEZQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
3. Phone number
6. Status □ master student □ PhD student □ professor
7. Eating habit □Nov-vegan □vegan
8. Your major research
9. Would you like to present your research?
The presentation will take about 10 minutes. We will give the final agenda soon.
(If yes, please go ahead finishing the questions)
10. Presentation title
11. Identification for security purposes to our government institution for visiting Dongsha Atoll Research Station.
(Domestic students provide identity cards, including front and back. International students provide passports.)
12. Other question.